Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Psychological Addiction??

So, it's come to my attention that I may have a psychological addiction. What I'm addicted to is hot, chocolate, sweet and keeps me crunk indeed. Say hello to my love affair with cocoa cappuccinos! Lol..I'm sorry. I know you had your minds ready for somethin juicy and wild, but this is really trippin me out. I mean for real, I can't leave these things alone.  I went into Starbucks the other day, and one of the baristas asked me what was the story behind the name of my record company...Euphratez.  I told him to look it up on my website b/c my brain wasn't awake enough to go into all that at the moment. WTF?! I was soo rude. But honestly, that's how I felt.  That good ol not right now, not today attitude.  How could I be soo rude to not answer this man's simple question when he's never been anything but nice to me and made me the most perfect cup of espresso every time? Immediately after I brushed him off, I felt bad. After I'd taken a couple sips of my cappuccino, I went to apologize for being a butt head and explained the story behind "Euphratez".  I think he was quite forgiving b/c he understood the whole morning mindset BEFORE the caffeine thing.  Especially since he probably deals with caffeine crazies all day long...lol.  He said
he understood and he believes it's a psychological thing. A psychological thing? Ok bruh, so you trynna call me an addict on the low?  After I mulled this particular comment over a bit, I concluded that he may partially have a point.  Yet still, caffeine has a direct physiological reaction in the body.  How do I know?  B/c if I don't have espresso for a day I beagn to experience what they call a "caffeine" headache.  Your head hurts a little due to lack of caffeine. The body usually adjusts w/out it after a few hours. It's probably psychological due to the fact you have to make a conscious effort to break the habit and ween yourself off the luscious liquid. So, we live in a world of caffeine crazies..and apparently, I'm one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment