Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Do You BELEEVE??

BELIEVE:  to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so.

What do YOU believe? Since the title of my new campaign is "Do You BELEEVE?", you can imagine I've been asked this question a lot lately.  My response?  I believe that in order to accomplish anything great, one has to first believe that it can be accomplished.  I believe in love.  I believe in God.  I believe that hard work and giving yields prosperity.  I believe that learning should be a life long process.  I believe that we are all somehow connected.  I believe that I'm the happiest I've ever been.  I believe that we are each given a gift to be used for the greater good.  I believe in vision and the power to speak things into existence. I believe there really is a season for everything.
My new project out soon is titled "Beleeve".  This titled seems fitting and appropriate, because for me, at this point in my life, it's about believing.....what I can accomplish, what is my truth.  I believe the records on this project are me in my truest form, or atleast closer than I've ever been to it.  I believe the songs have a common thread capable of weaving people together. I believe I've grown a lot artistically and am only getting better. I believe this project will shed new light on what it means to be a rapper of the female gender.  I believe I still have so much to learn and look forward to the adventure.  I believe you're gonna like it ;)
                                                                             
                                                               
All of this allows us to revisit the thought; with soo much to believe in....what do you believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment